Error configuring LPCXpresso v8.2.2

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error configuring LPCXpresso v8.2.2

johnygeorgemala
Contributor I

I am trying to configure LPCXpresso v8.2.2, I tried in both Ubuntu and Windows. I am getting the same set of errors.

I am trying to build a project for LPC Chip 824.

I am getting this set of errors, from the LPC 824 Board Library. How can I fix it ?

Description Resource Path Location Type
undefined reference to `Chip_GPIO_Init' board.c /lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_824/src line 204 C/C++ Problem
undefined reference to `Chip_SetupIrcClocking' board_sysinit.c /lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_824/src line 68 C/C++ Problem
undefined reference to `Chip_UART_Init' board.c /lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_824/src line 187 C/C++ Problem
undefined reference to `Chip_UART_SendBlocking' board.c /lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_824/src line 155 C/C++ Problem
undefined reference to `Chip_UART_SetBaud' board.c /lpc_board_nxp_lpcxpresso_824/src line 190 C/C++ Problem

How can I fix it ?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi George,

Please make sure you have imported the lpc_board and lpc_chip libraries to your workspace:

pastedImage_4.png

If they are already imported then delete them and import them again using the "Import projects" option from the Quick start panel:

pastedImage_6.png

You could also try using the LPC82x code bundle from the below page, you will need to import the common, peripherals and utilities projects:

pastedImage_5.png 

https://community.nxp.com/community/lpc/blog/2016/09/02/lpc8xx-family-code-example-bundles 

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,
Carlos Mendoza
Technical Support Engineer

0 Kudos

johnygeorgemala
Contributor I

Which other library should I include ? I have already included both board and chip libraries for Lpc 824. Moreover this error is coming from the lpv 824 board library.

0 Kudos

converse
Senior Contributor V

You obviously have done something wrong, but I can't tell without seeing your project.

have you tried using the lpcopen examples, as is, and comparing the working projects with yours?

0 Kudos

converse
Senior Contributor V

'undefined reference' is a linker error. You need to make sure you link with the appropriate library. 

Although you are not linking with a 3rd party library, this FAQ explains how libraries work.

https://community.nxp.com/message/630664 

0 Kudos