Patched Linux image for i.MX6ULG2CVM05AA + PF3001 (A7)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Patched Linux image for i.MX6ULG2CVM05AA + PF3001 (A7)

nachodiz
Contributor III

Hi all,
We´re finishing our hardware design with i.MX6ULG2CVM05AA and wi are using a pf3001 (A7) PMIC, we´re not in time with our customers so that we need a PMIC patched image to test the boards as soon as possible (we´re using eMMC)

King regards to all

Thank you in advance

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
5 Replies

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

You can use 4.1.15 GA kernel from: 

http://git.freescale.com/git/cgit.cgi/imx/linux-2.6-imx.git/log/?h=imx_4.1.15_1.0.0_ga

Have a great day,
Jose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nachodiz
Contributor III

Do you mean that if use this kernel with my pf3001 (A7) - and MCIMX6G2CVM05AA the board will work? Do you have an image ready to flash to my emmc to our board when finished

0 Kudos

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nacho,

Yes, if you use the Kernel and Driver available in the Link the I provided, your board will work, but you need to take in consideration that modifications on the Device Tree (DTS) are required since the Linux BSP that we are discussing it is for a NXP board, and the Pin Configurations are based on the Schematic of this board ( i.MX7EVK board).

If you want to see a complete image in the same Link, there are already pre-builded.

But this are not going to work in your board because of the DTS, that I already mentioned.

Have a great day,
Jose

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

nachodiz
Contributor III

What if i apply this patch

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-331899 

To the distro provided with our ultralite evk board and i only modify the pinmux and then i copy  the image from the evk board to the emmc in our board

0 Kudos

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nacho,

Yes, that should work.

0 Kudos