building Kinetis KW01 connectivity software's example in IAR Embedded Workbench 7.50 (Free version) for FRDM-KW019032

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

building Kinetis KW01 connectivity software's example in IAR Embedded Workbench 7.50 (Free version) for FRDM-KW019032

bhupendraprajap
Contributor II

Hello there

I am trying to build an IAR workbench example project given as example in Freescale's KW01 Connectivity software I followed all steps given in the SMAC_Quick_Start_Guide (document attached) as well as tutorial on URL 

https://www.iar.com/support/tech-notes/debugger/cmsis-dap---probe-not-found/

but still I am getting the following error as:

Fatal error: Probe not found   Session aborted!

It shows some CMSIS-DAP error

please help me out resolving the error

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Bhupendra Prajapati

Could you verify that your FRDM list as it should? if you are using Windows, you could go to Device Manager and under Posrts (COM & LPT) list, it should appear as a DAP device. This error could be caused because you try to download your project with CMSIS-DAP inteerface but your device has a Jlink interface. if you interface is not a DAP, please change it in project->option->Debugger->Driver (your driver).

This also could be related with the reset pin, please verify the following link:

FRDM KW40Z "Fatal error:CPU did not power up" 

Hope this information helps you
Have a great day,
Jorge Alcala

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bhupendraprajap
Contributor II

As you suggested my device FRDM-KW019032 uses OpenSDA Debug interface it's being shown as- OpenSDA-CDC Serial Port in device manager's ports. It worked when I selected PE-Micro debug interface as you said thanks a lot :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos