cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure SPI driver to use ISR in MQX 4.1.1

hbouch
Contributor III

Hi,

I want to use ISR for SPI communications but I don't see how to configure it in MQX. I can see the define BSPCFG_ENABLE_SPI0 but this initializes the polling version of the driver.

Is there a define that I'm not seeing to initialize the interrupt version ? Could someone help me here ?

Thanks,

Hugo

0 Kudos
2 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please check the below thread, I hope this helps.

https://community.nxp.com/thread/331576 

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

hbouch
Contributor III

Hi Sol,

Thanks for the answer but I'm not migrating a SPI driver to MQX but trying to use MQX SPI driver and to configure it to use interrupts just like I2C driver where you can chose from:

#ifndef BSPCFG_ENABLE_I2C0
#define BSPCFG_ENABLE_I2C0 0
#endif

or
#ifndef BSPCFG_ENABLE_II2C0
#define BSPCFG_ENABLE_II2C0 1
#endif

For the SPI driver, you also have the #define BSPCFG_ENABLE_ISPI0 but it's never used in MQX. I was wondering if there is something I didn't understand or if there is no possibility at all to configure MQX SPI driver to use interruptions without modifiying the driver itself?

Kind Regards,

Hugo

0 Kudos