MFG tool not working

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MFG tool not working

soumyasatheesh
Contributor II

I am having  the following doubts while burning linux images on to the sd card of imx6solox sabre board :

1)I am using an 16gb sd card in SD4 slot of the sabre board.Are there any changes to be made in the "mksdcard.h.tar"?

2)There tool is showing error failure after "Formatting rootfs partition".

3)Even in the downloaded there are multiple *vbs files for sd4.What is the difference between mfgtool2-yocto-mx6-sabresd-sdcard-1.2g-sd4.vbs  and  mfgtool2-yocto-mx6-sabresd-sdcard-sd4.vbs ? What does the prefix 1.2g stand for?

4)I have attached the ucl2.xml file.What are the further changes have to be made in the script in  order to achieve this?

5)I have attached the cfg.ini file.What are the parameters that further needed to be added or changed?Are the sxuboot,sdb,mmc and ldo configurations mandatory ?Don't they get automatically added by the *vbs.scripts

Original Attachment has been moved to: ucl2.xml.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: cfg.ini.zip

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Soumia

please check MFG Tool presentation, hope it will answer on most questions

AMF-AUT-T2324 - Manufacturing Tool 

for sd4 one can try mfgtool2-yocto-mx-sabresd-sdcard-sd4.vbs,

"1.2g-sd4.vbs  " is for 1.2GHz processor option (seems not applicable for i.MX6SX)

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soumyasatheesh
Contributor II

thank you for the support.

0 Kudos