Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

References for ADC use on i.mx6ul

Jump to solution
alexishernandez
Contributor III

Hello Community,

I've been working with some sensors that use i2c and SMBus communication on the i.mx6ul and now i'm trying to communicate with an analog sensor, i've been reading the Reference Manual and the Linux Reference Manual and they say that i need to select the clock sources and frequency, the voltage reference, etc, what it doesn't say is where i make this selections? they talk about modify some registers, but i want to know how i make the changes on those registers?, if it's possible to make it from user-space and what libraries are needed in order to do it?.
If anyone have some examples, books or any kind of resources on how to start with this would be really appreciated.

Thanks for your support!

Labels (3)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Alexis

please refer to Chapter 55 ADC Driver attached Linux Manual and

https://community.nxp.com/thread/432516

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Alexis

please refer to Chapter 55 ADC Driver attached Linux Manual and

https://community.nxp.com/thread/432516

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos