cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yocto(imx-4.1.15-krogoth) : Render process exited with code 11 in qtwebengine

bmoraine
Contributor II

Hello,

I am trying to evaluate the performance of imx6Q on a imx6Quad sabre board when running qtwebengine examples but  neither webengine or webenginewidgets runs normally. In all cases, I face a render process error with a value of 11.

To build qtwenengine and its examples, I only modified  fsl-image-qt5-validation-imx.bb to add  packagegroup-qt5-webengine

This render  issue seems to be only located  to qtwebegine as the other QT examples work fine.

Anyone could help me to solve this issue?

4 Replies

bmoraine
Contributor II

Hello,

It take me some time  but I finally succeed to build the rootfs with wayland ( DISTRO=fsl-imx-wayland).

Unfortunately for all QT applications and whatever the QT platform used, I face the same issue regarding xcb plugin dependancy

root@imx6qsabresd:/usr/share/qt5/examples/webengine/minimal# ./minimal --platorm wayland-egl
This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "xcb"
in "".

Available platform plugins are: eglfs, minimal, minimalegl, offscreen, wayland-egl, wayland.

Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
Aborted

I have checked on my generated rootfs and there is no libqxcb.so  plugin that is quite normal regarding  distro I am using

root@imx6qsabresd:/usr/lib/qt5/plugins/platforms# ls
libqeglfs.so    libqminimalegl.so  libqwayland-egl.so
libqminimal.so  libqoffscreen.so   libqwayland-generic.so

So I am confused...

I assume if I use fsl-imx-xwaylanddistro it may fix the isuue but my goal is to generate the smallet rootfs providing qtwebengine that's why I initially used fsl-imx-fb distro.

Any recommandation to do so?

0 Kudos

jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
0 Kudos

bmoraine
Contributor II

Thank you for your recommandation.

You are right, my Build is not based on wayland but eglfs.

I will rebuild with wayland ASAP and let you know.

Is there a known compatibility issue regarding qtwebengine and eglfs?

Le 22 déc. 2016 à 08:57, jimmychan <admin@community.nxp.com> a écrit :

NXP Community

Re: Yocto(imx-4.1.15-krogoth) : Render process exited with code 11 in qtwebengine

reply from jimmychan in i.MX Community - View the full discussion

FYI. FTF-DES-N1941 Wayland-Weston Acceleration on i.MX6, Beginners to Advanced Setups.pdf

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on NXP Community

Start a new discussion in i.MX Community by email or at NXP Community

Following Re: Yocto(imx-4.1.15-krogoth) : Render process exited with code 11 in qtwebengine in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by NXP Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from NXP Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

>

0 Kudos

jimmychan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

please try to build QT5 with Wayland.

0 Kudos