Failing to load firmware into USB-KW24D512(Error while identifying Cortex-M device)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failing to load firmware into USB-KW24D512(Error while identifying Cortex-M device)

anilraj
Contributor I

While Loading Firmware into USB-KW24D512 it halted in middle and not progressed further. so, unplugged the device and connected again and tried loading the firmware again, from then I am seeing the error "Error while identifying Cortex-M device. Wrong AHB-ID. Expected 0x04770001, found 0x00000000".  The device is not even getting enumerated as Virtual Com Port in the device manager.

FW_Load.jpg

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-102539 I found this article in one the discussions in this community, and tried the procedure for installing BootLoader but, failed to complete this process as well. I am getting "RAMcode did not respond in time

Unspecified error -1"

Bootloader.jpg

My work progress is blocked with the dongle's failure. so, please respond on this issue as quick as possible

0 Kudos
1 Reply

jc_pacheco
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Anil, can you please provide a full Log of this issue. I'm unable to reproduce exactly. I did get an "unspecified error -1" but then I disconnected and connected the dongle and then continue all modifications using JLink.

MSDBootloader_APPSniffer.PNG

0 Kudos