LPC3250 access SDRAM from Norflash

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC3250 access SDRAM from Norflash

ywzhu
Contributor II

I want the cpu to move some data to sdram when booting from norflash, but it failed. 

Well, the norflash and sdram share the emc controller. Every time the cpu tries to access the address of byte locate in SDRAM, the boot process is interrupted and the cpu halt forever.

I don't do the initialize works for sdram, is this to be blamed? What should I do if initialization can make things right?

Or is it because of conflict between norflash and sdram? If the answer is yes, I think I don't have to worry about this problem.

I need an answer.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

According with your description, it may be addressing or timing issues. Please take a look at the following links, which provides related useful information:

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos