Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinmux tool for LPC43xx

Jump to solution
hmyoong
Contributor III

Hi:

I came across several pinmux tool from NPX

However they are not for LPC43xx. Is there an official one? Thanks.

Labels (2)
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI HM Yoong,

There still don't have the direct official LPC43xx pinmux tool now, we also recommend you use the 

A 3rd party LPC43xx Pinmux tool

This Pinmux tool is for the LC43XX, you can try it.

pastedImage_1.png

If you still have question, please contact me!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

5 Replies
hmyoong
Contributor III

Hi:

Pin information from the software is correct but is not complete.  The diagram below show SSP0 and SSP1 functions from LPC4370FET100 package.

I LPC4370_SSP0_SSP1.jpg

From the datasheet, for example, SSP1_MISO is available not only in P0_0 but also P1_3. Do I miss out anything?

Best regards

Hor Meng

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

HI HM Yoong,

There still don't have the direct official LPC43xx pinmux tool now, we also recommend you use the 

A 3rd party LPC43xx Pinmux tool

This Pinmux tool is for the LC43XX, you can try it.

pastedImage_1.png

If you still have question, please contact me!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

hmyoong
Contributor III

Thanks to kerryzhou‌ and torbjoerntvermosegaard

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi HM Yoong,

If your problem is solved, please help to mark the correct answer to close this question.

Thank you!

Best Regards

Kerry zhou

0 Kudos
torbjoerntvermo
Contributor II

I don't believe there is a official pin tool but that should not be necessary as the 3'rd one you list from IKVM.NET covers LPC43xx and works quite well. Have you tried it?

Sincerely Torbjørn

0 Kudos