cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN message ID format query

jmu
Contributor I

Hi,

I have a question regarding the CAN message ID format. I am using CodeWarrior version 10.6.4 and the micro controller is part of the MC9S12ZVC family and I am using a USB multilink universal debugger to communicate. 

How can I send a message with priority 6, PGN 0xEE00, destination address 0xFF, source address 0x18 ? I am using 0x98EEFF18UL as the message ID. This communication seems to be showing fine in CADeT but it is throwing a bit stuffing error as shown - 

164967_164967.pngpastedImage_1.png

I can't seem to find an easy solution to this problem. I would deeply appreciate if someone could assist me with this matter.

Sincerely,

Mahendra

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Mahendra ,

- About the MSCAN ID , there is a detail introduce :

How to use the Acceptance Filter MSCAN of MC9S12ZVC? 

- Also on CW, you can create on project with Processor Expert, then add MSCAN component ,

configure the ID, in the generated code, you can find how to configure :

pastedImage_2.png

If still have any question , please contact us without any hesitate .

Have a great day,
Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos