cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where Is The Design References Of KMZ60 For Motor Position / Angle Sensing

brightwang
Contributor III

Hello

We're Working For A New Project And Considering Magnetic Field / Optical / Hall Effect / Potentiometer Method To Modify DC Actuator / BLDC For Door Mirror Control. I've Found This In Video A Demo Kit And Ready-For-Test Software:

NXP AMR based Magnetic Angle Sensor - YouTube 

Does Anyone Know Where To Get This Board And Demo Software?

Is There A Schematics / Reference Of KMZ60 / The Other Series Like:

KMZ49

KMZ41

KMA200

I Also Find A Demo Kit With Motor For Motor Control But Find No Information About It. Does Anyone Know Where To Buy And Where Is The Design Reference And Adopted Chip?

Automotive Motor Control Development Kits|NXP 

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Bright,

The KMZ60 BLDC Demo is not available for purchase, unfortunately.

All the other automotive motor control development kits are listed at Automotive Motor Control Development Solutions|NXP.

If you need additional information, please post your question in the Motor Control community.

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos

brightwang
Contributor III

So Do You Know Where Can We Get Schematics And BOM?

2016/09/22 16:43、TomasVaverka <admin@community.freescale.com> のメッセージ:

NXP Community

Re: Where Is The Design References Of KMZ60 For Motor Position / Angle Sensing

reply from Tomas Vaverka in Sensors - View the full discussion

Hello Bright,

The KMZ60 BLDC Demo is not available for purchase, unfortunately.

All the other automotive motor control development kits are listed at Automotive Motor Control Development Solutions|NXP.

If you need additional information, please post your question in the Motor Control community.

Best regards,

Tomas

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on NXP Community

Start a new discussion in Sensors by email or at NXP Community

Following Re: Where Is The Design References Of KMZ60 For Motor Position / Angle Sensing in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by NXP Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from NXP Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

>

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Bright,

I am not really sure which board you have in mind. As I already said, the KMZ60 BLDC Demo and all its related design resources are not publicly available. For all other automotive motor control development kits, both the schematics and BOM should be available on their corresponding websites (Download or Documentation tabs).

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos