cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License restriction

dennykluts
Contributor I

Hi,

I have installed LPCexpresso (Version: LPCXpresso v5.0.14 [Build 1109] [2012-12-19] ) on a WindowsXP SP3 machine,
and build a project", then try to start debug.

But the dialog says,

"License restriction: Flash image too large for this license."

and can't run it. I found similar answers on the forum.

The popup "Hello World" works, I have tested this.

I have also checked the license keys.

• HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows Script Host\Settings\Enabled
  • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Script Host\Settings\Enabled

They are correct!

I have made a zip file of the license folder and attached it, because other persons had to do the same. Also the .log file is included. Please help so I am able to run my project.

Best regards

Original Attachment has been moved to: LPCXpresso.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: .log.zip

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

That is a very old version of LPCXpresso IDE and I'm afraid that we can't really provide much support on issues like this anymore. Prior to version 6, debug download sizes were limited to 128KB when activated - rather than the current 256KB - and 8KB without activation. How big is your image? (look at the information displayed after the link step in your build log).

As well as cscript, have you also done thing suggested in our FAQ material (https://community.nxp.com/message/630713 ) such as checking your path and commspec environment variables?

Other than that, I strongly recommend updating to a more recent version. The current version is v8.2.2. And the last version that was tested on WinXP was v7.0.2. For more information on version see LPCXpresso IDE - Latest Release : v8.2.2 , and downloads can be found via http://www.nxp.com/lpcxpresso

Regards,

LPCXpresso Support

0 Kudos