Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yocto failing fetch url for imx-vpu_5.4.33.bb

sebastianpszczo
Contributor I

Hi,

I have problem with downloading package with newest yocto for imx6:

WARNING: Failed to fetch URL http://www.freescale.com/lgfiles/NMG/MAD/YOCTO//imx-vpu-5.4.33.bin;fsl-eula=true, attempting MIRRORS if available
ERROR: Fetcher failure: Fetch command failed with exit code 4, output:
wget: unable to resolve host address 'www.nxp.com'

ERROR: Function failed: Fetcher failure for URL: 'http://www.freescale.com/lgfiles/NMG/MAD/YOCTO//imx-vpu-5.4.33.bin;fsl-eula=true'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/sp/fsl-release-bsp/build-mcd/tmp/work/imx6qsabresd-poky-linux-gnueabi/imx-vpu/1_5.4.33-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.1934
ERROR: Task 5067 (/home/sp/fsl-release-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-bsp/recipes-bsp/imx-vpu/imx-vpu_5.4.33.bb, do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'

How can I solve this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

maxkrummenacher
Contributor III

Hi

While I could fetch the files mentioned above I still can not access xserver-xorg-video-imx-viv-5.0.11.p8.6.tar.gz requested by meta-freescale/recipes-graphics/xorg-driver/xf86-video-imxfb-vivante.inc

Regards

Max

0 Kudos

xifan
Contributor II

I also have the same problem after running

bitbake linux-imx firmware-bcmdhd packagegroup-base packagegroup-fsl-tools-testapps

The first time I have 2 fetch failures:

imx-vpu-1_5.4.35_r0  and imx-lib-1_5.5-r0

bitbake_error.PNG

But the 2nd time( 2 days later) only 1 failure:

imx-lib-1_5.5-r0

bitbake_error_2.PNG

Would you please check your server a.s.a.p. and give me feedback when I can fetch such files without

any problem ?

BR

Xi

0 Kudos

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
0 Kudos

japanisshinto
Contributor I

The link you provided doesn't work either.  As both "www.nxp.com" and "www.freescale.com" both resolve to Akami's edge caches, maybe the problem is there.  Regardless, we're stuck until the content either returns or someone can provide a mirror.

0 Kudos

rinivanzetten
Contributor I

I have the same problem.....

0 Kudos