cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.mx 6qp HDMI problem

marshall123
Contributor II

pastedImage_1.png

hello I met the problem that the i.mx6qp board can't recognize the HDMI screen.

after entering the command in u-boot the board still says HDMI video is not ready as follows:

pastedImage_2.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Which bsp are you using in your board? Here have you configured the right boot up commands in u-boot command lines? Could you show your u-boot line setting?
Have a great day,
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct  button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

marshall123
Contributor II

thank you for your reply. I am using 4.1.15-1.2.0 BSP. I used the command line which writes "video=mxcfb0:dev=hdmi,1920x1080M@60,if=RGB24" as the one on your official release note. And I don't know how to show the u-boot line setting.

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

When the u-boot boot up you can press "print", then you can see all the u-boot commands setting.

Here you are using the HDMI screen or only the computer display? And how do you connect your board to the display screen?

Have a nice day

Rita

0 Kudos