cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX 6 Sabre Board LCD/TFT Compatibility

jhtate1
Contributor I

Hello NXP,

We are purchasing the MCIMX7SABRE Dev Board and the IMXEBOOKDC4 EPD Board - Great Combo by the way :-)

We refer to this thread:

https://community.nxp.com/thread/428643#comments -

"

Thanks for updating the information!

Let me confirm, the connector spec is the same and the display driver is the same also, but the touch screen driver need to be newly created. "

We have a need for a Capacitive Touch LCD Screen for our product:

1. Has NXP created Capacitive Touch Screen Driver for the i.MX 6 Sabre Board?
  2. Does the Touch Screen Driver for the i.MX 7 board work or does the driver need to be created?
  3. Do you have a list of BSP compatible Capacitive Touch LCD/TFT Displays for the i.MX 7 Sabre Board?
  4. Do you have a list of BSP compatible Capacitive Touch LCD/TFT Displays for the i.MX 6 Sabre Board?
  5. Do you have a list of BSP compatible EPD Displays for the i.MX 6 Sabre Board

Thank you

JT

0 Kudos
1 Reply

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

1) yes, if you use xserver of yocto, you can choose the touch screen

2) I think you should set the command what you need

3)

The i.MX 7D SABRE SDB board was designed by Embest Technology. They used an LCD interface that they have used on a number of their in-house designs. Examples include: DevKit8000, Devkit8600, SBC8530, SBC8600.

Embest home, ARM Evaluation board, Development board, Single Board computers, ARM custom service

If you go to their website, you can purchase one of their LCD modules which will connect to this interface:

LCD8000-43T

LCD8000-70T

4)refer to the release note, Supports SEIKO WVGA panel. For i.MX 6UltraLite, it supports Embest LCD8000-43T LCD panel

5) no specific list, but I think you can use IMXEBOOKDC4 .

0 Kudos