Pin configurator tool

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pin configurator tool

martinfiset
Contributor I

Hello, A few weeks ago I had found an online tool that helped configured Kinetis MCU prior to software development. Unfortunately, I am unable to find it again. The tool allowed to configure pins and select the different peripherals. I am starting a design with a K22 Kinetis MCU. I am using KDS v3. And KDSK v2 for the K22 And I am searching for a tool that will help pins configuration. (since I cannot use processor expert with the KDSK v2). Thanks

Labels (1)
2 Replies

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Martin,

the Pins tool (i.MX and Kinetis) is available here:
New Kinetis Expert Pins Tool V1.0 Available!

https://community.nxp.com/videos/5971

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos

ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Martin,

Maybe you had in your mind pin mux tool with i.MX -  Interactive i.MX Pin Mux Tool

This tool is unfortunately not available for Kinetis right now.

But pin muxing configuration tool will be available soon - you can forward to new tools coming in 2016:

Kinetis SDK 2.0 Transition Guide Page 9 of 13 : New features will be added over time to the Kinetis Expert Tool to allow for pin muxing selection and generation, clock configuration, and low power estimation.

I hope this helps you.

Have a great day!

Iva

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos