cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I.MX6Q SABRE SDP PCB stackup

Jump to solution
technect
Contributor II

I found attached PCB stackup file for SDP board and I checked the stackup of LAY-27392_C.brd. I got to know they are different.

In attached file, impedance of differential 100 ohm on top and bottom layer is controlled 3.7/9/3.7, but controlled 3.7/5.3/3.7 in Lay-27392.brd.  Differential 90 ohm is also different. I think LAY-27392 seems to comply with the Hardware Development Guide document (IMX6DQ6SDLHDG).

In addition, the thickness information is  also different. LAY-27392 is 41.74 mil (1.06 mm) as below picture, but actual measurement value is 62 mil (1.57mm). I don't know what stack-up I refer.

pastedImage_1.png

I want the exact data of LAY-27392 for impedance control.

Labels (3)
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please refer to the following

How much is thickness of MCIMX6DL-SDP pcb?

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
technect
Contributor II

Thanks Yuri.

0 Kudos
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please refer to the following

How much is thickness of MCIMX6DL-SDP pcb?

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!