How to map 30 pins of i.Mx6 DL SABRE LV 20pin LVDS interface? DS interface to a LCD

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to map 30 pins of i.Mx6 DL SABRE LV 20pin LVDS interface? DS interface to a LCD

sreeharshap
Contributor II

Hello there, We are going to using a 15 inch TFT-LCD with  i.Mx6 DL SABRE board instead the defult LCD which comes along with the board. The panel we are planning to use is AUO's 15 Inch Color TFT-LCD (Model - G150XTK01.0). Since AUO's panel has only 20 LVDS interface pins, how to match 30 pins of i.Mx6 DL SABRE board. Please guide us. Attached : AUO's product specification and excel sheet with both interface pins list. Thanks Pole

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Sreeharsha

LCDs Rin1-3,ClkIN (SEL LVDS = “H”) should be connected to appropriate

i.MX6 signals LVDS_TX0-2,LVDS_CLK.

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sreeharshap
Contributor II

Hi Igor、

Thanks for your kind response.

Please tell me what should I do for LCDs Rin4?

If we leave it without connecting, - will it be okay? will the LCD work? or is there a channel for it in i.MX6 ?

Warm regards

Pole

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Pole

according to lcd datasheet it is not used for

SEL LVDS = “H” configuration.

Best regards

igor