CodeWarrior does not show options for MQX 4.2

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CodeWarrior does not show options for MQX 4.2

davidsa
Contributor I

I have recently upgraded from 4.1 to MQX 4.2 and I am still using CodeWarrior for MCU

Version: 10.6

When I try to create a project the option from the drop down shows MQX 4.1 and the Select Board

Dialog box is empty. It would appear that CodeWarrior is still pointing to the old 4.1 folder. Where

is this option located and how do I setup CodeWarrior to use MQX 4.2 folder and options?

David

0 Kudos
2 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello David

Please follow the below steps:

1. Go to Help->Install New Software

81150_81150.pngpastedImage_0.png

2. In the work with space select  FSL MCU Eclipse Update Site - http://freescale.com/lgfiles/updates/Eclipse/MCU10_6/com.freescale.mcu.updatesite

81151_81151.pngpastedImage_1.png

3. Select MCU v10.6 Updates for MQX and click next  (follow the steps to complete the operation)

81173_81173.pngpastedImage_5.png

4. After install the plug-ins, restart CodeWarrior. At this point you should be able to create a new MQX project.

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

boskolekovic
Contributor I

HI Sol,

I have got same problem like David, but your suggestions are not helping me. Maybe it is because i am using Windows 10, 64 bits machine and 10.6.4 IDE, Professional licence. What you could advice me to do?

Bosko

0 Kudos