cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use ARM DS-5 to compile the demo of FreeRTOS in window 10

Jump to solution
jingyangxie
Contributor V

Recently,I have bought a imx6sxsabresd board,I want to run applications on Cortex m4,When I followed the steps in <<Getting_Started_with_FreeRTOS_BSP_for_i.MX_6SoloX.pdf>>,It reported some errors when I compile the hello_world demo. as follows:

pastedImage_0.png

how does this happened ?

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi  jingyang

one can check if necessary toolchain is installed, please refer to sect.

3 Development Tools attached Release notes and steps for toolchain installation in

Adding New Compiler Toolchains to DS-5 – DS-5 Development Studio – ARM Developer

or p.8 AN5229 ARM DS-5 Development Studio Debug

http://www.nxp.com/files/32bit/doc/app_note/AN5229.pdf

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi  jingyang

one can check if necessary toolchain is installed, please refer to sect.

3 Development Tools attached Release notes and steps for toolchain installation in

Adding New Compiler Toolchains to DS-5 – DS-5 Development Studio – ARM Developer

or p.8 AN5229 ARM DS-5 Development Studio Debug

http://www.nxp.com/files/32bit/doc/app_note/AN5229.pdf

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!