PF0100(PMIC) how to generate power up timing?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PF0100(PMIC) how to generate power up timing?

ifzhao
Contributor I

Dear sir,

Now that I use IMX6 Dual with ov5648 camera, I try to set up the power on timing sequence for ov5648. But the OTP config in MF0100 do not fit fully with ov5648. As our hardware circuit layouts, the timing should be : GEN3->GEN5->GEN4.pastedImage_0.png

As we can see the ENABLE/DISABLE bit is not available.What can I do? Can I control the on/off of GEN_n individually by I2C communication? Or there's other workaround solution for this?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The individual Enable bit is available for each of the VGENx LDOs.

However, as far as I understand, you need to compose your own custom power-up sequence. In that case, you have to obtain a NP (Not Programmed) MMPF0100 part, then compose the custom power-up sequence, then test it with the MMPF0100 "try before buy" feature, and finally program the sequence to MMPF0100 as custom OTP configuration. For more information, please refer to the MMPF0100 Data Sheet document.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos