Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to close NXP service request?

Jump to solution
wallyyeh
Contributor V

Hi, All:

This is so embarrassing, I ask here since I can't find another place should post this topic.

I used to ask for service requests in old Freescale website, and there is a reply button and close button when I got advice, but I can't find it on new NXP SR page, could someone point me out where the buttons gone?

Wally

1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Wally Yeh​,

So sorry, in our new NXP SR system there is no close button in customers' interface. But in our side we can change the status, when the questions are resolved our engineer will close it and 7days later customers can give survey for us.

Have a nice day
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct  button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Wally Yeh​,

So sorry, in our new NXP SR system there is no close button in customers' interface. But in our side we can change the status, when the questions are resolved our engineer will close it and 7days later customers can give survey for us.

Have a nice day
Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct  button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
wallyyeh
Contributor V

Hi, Dan Wang:

Thanks for reply. :smileygrin: but I got one more question: since new SR page also remove the "reply" button. how can I send the support team any feedback? and how does he/she know my question is resolved or not?

Wally

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Wally,

When our engineer give you reply, you can receive email and you can see the content in your email. You can give reply directly to the email, an our engineer can get it and then go on provide the support for you. About if your question is resolved or not, our engineer will judge it by your last reply or you said it solved we will close it. If you still have question on you can go on update reply to us. Hope this can help you.

Have a nice day

Dan