cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMX6Q烧录uboot后重启直接进入download mode

Jump to solution
xiaochao0131
Contributor III

我在官网上下载了最新的uboot(v2015.07)并且用配置文件(nitrogen6q_defconfig) 编译了uboot,在windows 7下用mfgtools烧录uboot,一开始在设备管理器里我看到这个设备被识别为HID-compliant device,当mfgtool提示jumping to OS image后,设备被识别为USB大容量存储,我根据这个设备的驱动信息,将ulc2.XML中的vid和pid都改成了USB大容量存储的vid和 pid,<STATE name="Updater"   dev="MSC" vid="0525" pid="A4A5"/>,几秒钟的时间就提示Done,然后我将板子断电,将SW1开关设为D1=OFF,D2=OFF,重新上电后发现串口没有任何信息,板子仍处于download模式。请问是那里出了问题?附件是我的ucl2.xml和cfg配置

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
xiaochao0131
Contributor III

The issue is that there is something wrong with my SD Card, I changed another SD Card and put u-boot.imx and 6x_update files into SD Card, use sb_loader or mfgtools to make my board into u-boot, and run "run upgradeu" command to update uboot, the latest u-boot can be flashed successfully.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Good news you have solved the problem. Welcome to create new thread in our community:smileyhappy:.

Have a nice day

Dan

0 Kudos
xiaochao0131
Contributor III

The issue is that there is something wrong with my SD Card, I changed another SD Card and put u-boot.imx and 6x_update files into SD Card, use sb_loader or mfgtools to make my board into u-boot, and run "run upgradeu" command to update uboot, the latest u-boot can be flashed successfully.

0 Kudos