Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

qucik_start_demo_frdmk22f120m debug problems -- errors and warnings

Jump to solution
jackxu
Contributor III

Hi there,

After download FRDM-K22F-QSP Quick Start Package, i imported the project into KDS. After building the project, there is many errors and warnings.

QQ图片20160712161953.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Jack!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jack,

You can read the reply from Adrian Sanchez Cano in Compiling Quick Start Package for K22F Freedom Board With KDS 2.0.0 and KSDK 1.1.0. That was the reason why you get so many errors and warnings.

I recommand you use the examples in KSDK2.0. (If you have not used it, please read Introducing Kinetis SDK v2 first.)

You can download and install it refer the methods in How to: install KSDK 2.0.

SDK_2.0_FRDM-K22F.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jack,

You can read the reply from Adrian Sanchez Cano in Compiling Quick Start Package for K22F Freedom Board With KDS 2.0.0 and KSDK 1.1.0. That was the reason why you get so many errors and warnings.

I recommand you use the examples in KSDK2.0. (If you have not used it, please read Introducing Kinetis SDK v2 first.)

You can download and install it refer the methods in How to: install KSDK 2.0.

SDK_2.0_FRDM-K22F.png

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos