Understanding The ADC implementaion in Kinetis L series MCU

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Understanding The ADC implementaion in Kinetis L series MCU

johnmachado
Contributor II

Hi, I am john. I am a beginner in firmware.Somehow manged to get the ADC reading using API reference manual from example code . I want to know more about ADC conversion. However i know what is ADC and its principle which i had studied. but how exactly it is implemented at the core. Ex: what is calibration, how i can access registers and configure. Can anyone help me to understand this?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi John,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and the opportunity to serve you.

Please refer to the 16-bit SAR ADC calibration  and http://cache.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/app_note/AN3949.pdf?&Parent_nodeId=&Parent_pag... to view the details.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

johnmachado
Contributor II

Hi jeremyzhou,

Thank you so much for your guidance.

I wanna use the UART interrupt in KL26z. Ex: if the controller is executing and if there is sudden incoming data . i want to serve this interrupt first and continue rest of the execution.( this is between the controller and the GSM module , like if there a call or if there is message received ).

Could you please help me with whatever I am stuck. I am able to receive data through UART without interrupt. But I want to use the interrupt driven UART. kindly suggest me the hierarchical steps to configure UART interrupt, when to call the IRQ handler.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thank you

Beat Regards,

John machado

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi John,

Regrading to the new question, I'd highly recommend that you can refer to the Kinetis SDK which contains several kinds of the UART demos for the KL26.

So please download the Kinetis SDK through the link below.

Software Development Kit for Kinetis MCUs|NXP

2016-06-16_18-01-16.jpg

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos