I have floting license for "CodeWarrior Development Suite - Professional Edition, Perpetual Model, Floating License". I had used it 4 months ago, but now it shows licensing error. Entitlement Exp Date is 31st March 2016. Is that the problem with license f

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have floting license for "CodeWarrior Development Suite - Professional Edition, Perpetual Model, Floating License". I had used it 4 months ago, but now it shows licensing error. Entitlement Exp Date is 31st March 2016. Is that the problem with license f

sriharikannuri
Contributor I

I have floating license for "CodeWarrior Development Suite - Professional Edition, Perpetual Model, Floating License". I had used it 4 months ago, but now it shows licensing error. Entitlement Exp Date is 31st March 2016. Is that the problem with license file? What should I do to fix this issue? My License Exp is permanent. Please suggest me to fix the issue.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Perpetual Model license should work perpetually.

your floating license worked good but can't work halfway. one possible reason is that the server ip address got changed or connection problem with server.

please:

1. ping server from client, see if it can ping through.

2. check server ip addrss, if it is the same one in license.dat file.

3. sometimes restart server can fix this kind of problem.

check if your floating license install is ok with this document.

Step Byt Step Screenshot Guide Floating license FlexLM for CodeWarrior.pdf

please check if above suggestion can solve your problem. if not, I wonder your license file or account information is needed. thus I suggest you create a case ticket to NXP license support team to support you with email. the license asset information is not proper to open to public.

To submit your case into the new system, please follow below steps:

1) Go to http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME.

2) On the bottom of the page under Submit New Issues, click Hardware & Software.

3) Register with your business email to access NXP technical online support.

4) A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the link embedded in that email to verify your access.

5) On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos