cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K66 interrupt controller register

arielablumer
Contributor III

Hi,

This is kind of a veru basic question but I couldn't find in the K66 Sub-Family Reference Manual the interrupt controller register. Specifically I'd like to know which register is used for enabling/disabling all interrupts (the one affected by CPSIE/D I). Is this register visible in the debugger?

Thanks,

Ariela

0 Kudos
2 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ariela,

K66 is the ARM cortex -M4 core, about the interrupt register, you can find it in the ARM cortex M4 core document, please go to this link:

ARM Information Center

CPSIE I    Enable interrupts (clear PRIMASK). Same as __enable_irq();

CPSID I  Disable interrupts (set PRIMASK). NMI and HardFault are not affected. Same as __disable_irq();

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please contact me!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

egoodii
Senior Contributor III

See the 'basic' answers in:

How does “CPSID” (used to control interrupts) work?

Will the KL17 allow higher priority interrupts to interrupt a lower priority interrupt?

Register window (including PRIMASK) in IAR on an M0+ core (no BASEPRI as K66 will have):

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos