cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect multiple sockets

Abil
Contributor II

Hi ,

I am using RTCS stack for IPv4, Can anyone please suggest how to create multiple sockets on same port with same IP address, or on different ports with same IP address... and how to use these ports concurrently. i have created one socket and its working perfectly..but if i tried to create 2 sockets on same ports data transfer failed...can anyone suggest how to do it.

Labels (1)
3 Replies

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi shweta,

you need a TCP deamon server. Please take a look to the following post:

How do I create RTCS application with multiple concurrent connections?

Regards,
Carlos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Abil
Contributor II

thanks for the reply....

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 2:18 AM, Carlos_Musich <

danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi shweta:

I suggest you take a look at the ftp server task    (rtcs/source/apps), it allows multiple clients to connect with one ftp server.

When a clinet connects to the server, the server task creates a child task to handle communications with the accepted socket, so a memory for the child task's stack is needed. There is one child task for each connected client.

Regards

Daniel

0 Kudos