cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Codewarrior appear the last day again always

jettzhou
Contributor I

Hi

I just bought a codewarrior development suite(CWP_PRO_NL) with a USB dongle, but when i start the codewarrior IDE, a message appear to let me register (picture 1), and I have registered many times successfully, but the message always appears. I don`t know why?? the spec contents as follows:

1、Pluged the USB dongle, when start IDE a message appears as picture 1;

2、I have installed the USB dongle driver successfully, the LED light switch on.

3、the license file was generated from NXP website, and binded the USB dongle ID, then placed the license.dat to codewarrior install root folder.

I don`t know why the codewarrior require me register all the time?   I have tried this in win7-32bit and winXP-32bit, but the problem is still there. Thanks a lot !

145176_145176.pngLicense.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Jett

Please close CodeWarrior, add the key at the top of your license, and restart CodeWarrior again.

----------------------------------------------

INCREMENT Win32_CWIDE_Unlimited metrowks 5.500 permanent uncounted \

0CBFB52552B1 VENDOR_STRING="CodeWarrior IDE 4.2 or later, \

Windows" HOSTID=ANY TS_OK

----------------------------------------------

Hope it helps! And this thread may be helpful to you.

https://community.freescale.com/thread/377864

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I think you should use CW v5.1 or 5.2  for HCS12(x).

these versions support 64bit win7, but

"Please note: USB dongle license configuration not supported on 64-bit Windows 7®"

This is documented in CW5.x main page.

CodeWarrior Dev Tools for HCS12(X) MCUs|NXP

if you already have dongle license, I suggest you "rehost" it to node lock license. this is our recommendation.

How to rehost CodeWarrior suite license

Or use attached workaround (written by my colleague)

Hope this helps!

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos