Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is a IBIS model for i.MX6UL ?

Jump to solution
george
Senior Contributor II

Dear All,

I looked for IBIS model for i.MX6UL on NXP web site, however I cannot find it.

Please let me know where it is.

Best Regards,

George

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Sorry, but the information you are requesting is treated as confidential info at this time
and requires a signed NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement). Naturally, we cannot discuss this

with you in public anyway, this requires to be handled as a Service Request (SR).

1)    Please open www.nxp.com

2)    On the top level menu, select Support > Sales and Support (http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME).

3)    On the bottom of the page, select Hardware & Software.

4)    Register with your business email to access the technical NXP online support.

5)    A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the embedded link to verify your access.

6)    On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
b36401
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Here you can find the file attached:

Need IBIS model for iMX6UL

0 Kudos
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Sorry, but the information you are requesting is treated as confidential info at this time
and requires a signed NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement). Naturally, we cannot discuss this

with you in public anyway, this requires to be handled as a Service Request (SR).

1)    Please open www.nxp.com

2)    On the top level menu, select Support > Sales and Support (http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME).

3)    On the bottom of the page, select Hardware & Software.

4)    Register with your business email to access the technical NXP online support.

5)    A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the embedded link to verify your access.

6)    On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
george
Senior Contributor II

Dear Yuri,

Thank you for the reply.

I already sent the service request.

*My customer has also concluded NDA..

Best Regards,

George

0 Kudos