CW PA 8.8: Unable to use plugin “CCS EPPC Protocol Plugin”

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CW PA 8.8: Unable to use plugin “CCS EPPC Protocol Plugin”

timaha
Contributor I

Which option I should choose to generate correct license file? Catalog Item ID is CWP-STANDARD-NL. I have purchased this product couple of times few years earlier and then I was able to generate correct license file.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Martti,

In December 2014, a new web license system was introduced.

The new license data base imported the registration tool only so it should be the case for your CWP-STANDARD-NL registration too.

However the license files associated to the registration were not imported.

Under your NXP (Freescale) account you can access the registration and generate the license file you need.

In your case I think you should refer to the post:

Cannot Re-host a license - License Lists is empty (valid to generate a license file associated to a...

Please have a look to the video associated to this post.

Hope this will help you

Have a great day,
Pascal
NXP Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

timaha
Contributor I

Hi Pascal,

Thank you for your response. I have tried number of available licenses and I'm not able to generate license.dat file that has a vendor string "EPPC". I'm using CodeWarrior 8.8 for PA. My target is BareBoard (MPC8321).

Br,

Martti

0 Kudos

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Martti,

In some case the license file generated by the web system could include damaged keys for IDE and Processor Expert.

To investigate the problem I recommend you to log it in Case system.

If you need a temp license file, please ask for it in same time.

To create the Case, please have a look to:

How to log an issue in Case system instead CRM (Service request - not used anymore)?

Have a great day,
Pascal
NXP Technical Support
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos