i.mx6UL不能从eMMC启动

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.mx6UL不能从eMMC启动

dongfengwang
Contributor I

我设计了一块i.mx6ul的板子,存储器只有eMMC,MFGTOOL使用mfgtool2-yocto-mx-evk-sdcard-sd2.vbs脚本烧录,从串口打印的信息看,应该是烧录成功了,但是从eMMC启动时,串口无任何打印信息,过一段时间后,i.mx6ul自动变到烧录模式。

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
15 Replies

semisky-zhanghu
Contributor I

大家好!

此问题最后的解决方案是什么?什么原因导致?

请解决的朋友告知方案。

谢谢!

0 Kudos

luluxu
Contributor II

在mfgtools ucl2.xml中加 mmc bootpart enable 1 1 /dev/mmcblk%mmc%"    ====》》》》enable boot partion 1 to boot

我的boot partion是1

0 Kudos

luluxu
Contributor II

问题解决了吗?是什么原因

0 Kudos

ganfengxi
Contributor I

这个问题解决了吗? 把nandflash 换成EMMC一定会遇到这个问题。

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi DongFeng,

I see that you do not Choose the correct .vs file. The mfgtool2-yocto-mx-evk-sdcard-sd2.vbs is use the mfgtool to download the images to SD2 on your board. You can choose the mfgtool2-yocto-mx-sabresd-emmc.vbs file. And you also make sure the board to work on Serial download mode. And after success downloading, you can change the board to boot up mode, then boot up the board.
Have a great day,
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

dongfengwang
Contributor I

Hi Dan,

我设计的板子是参考MCIMX6UL-EVK设计的,把存储器给改成eMMC了,mfgtool2-yocto-mx-sabresd-emmc.vbs文件无法烧录,针对MCIMX6UL-EVK mfgtools里没有提供eMMC的vbs文件,官网可以下载到这个文件吗?

0 Kudos

suifeng
Contributor I

你好,我现在也遇到你这样的情况,引导设备也只有emmc,MFGTOOL使用mfgtool2-yocto-mx-evk-sdcard-sd2.vbs脚本烧录,log信息是烧录成功,但启动无任何信息,请问怎么解决的,谢谢。

0 Kudos

dongfengwang
Contributor I

你好,我的问题还没有解决

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Dongfeng,

How does it go about booting from emmc on your i.mx6ul board?

Have a nice day

Dan

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Dongfeng,

I will confirm it for you. Are you designing your board refer to our reference board, what are the differences?

Have a nice day

Dan

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Dongfeng,

Here I attach you a file, hope it also can help you. I do not have i.mx6ul-evk board, so I can not do test for you.

Have a nice day

Dan

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Dongfeng,

Sorry, I made mistake. It's not the mfgtool2-yocto-mx-sabresd-emmc.vbs for emmc on i.mx6UL-EVK. The default is boot from MicroSD card(USDHC2), there's no vbs file for emmc.

The eMMC interface is connected to USDHC2 of i.MX 6UltraLite. It can support up to eMMC 4.5, but the eMMC device is not populated by default on the EVK board. To boot from eMMC, remove the MicroSD socket and populate the eMMC device, and then change the boot device switch (SW601) settings (OFF,ON, ON, OFF) as shown in the follow:

boot setting from Emmc.PNG.

Additionally, the developer should adjust the BOOT_CFG settings for specified eMMC device by exchanging the pull up/down resistors. See the main board schematic for more information.

Have a great day,
Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct  button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi DongFeng,

Here are you designing your board refer to our MCIMX6UL-EVK board? And which version of BSP are you using?

Have a nice day

Best Regards

Dan

0 Kudos

dongfengwang
Contributor I
0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Dongfeng,

Yes, you can use the mfgtool2-yocto-mx-evk-sdcard-sd2.vbs to download the images to emmc. Or you can refer to the 4.4.1.2 Using eMMC in the document i.MX_Linux_User's_Guide.pdf.

Have a great day,
Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

0 Kudos