NO VALID LICENSE KEY WAS FOUND

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO VALID LICENSE KEY WAS FOUND

biter
Contributor I

i just bought a CWP-STANDARD-NL product with a USB dongle.and i followed the quick start step by step.

step 1: i download the "CodeWarrior for MPC55xx/MPC56xx - Standard Edition"from the web like the picture 1.

142145_142145.png1.png

step 2:i installed the "CodeWarrior for MPC55xx/MPC56xx"

step3:i download the USB dongle drivers& lmtools for windows 32-bit from picture 2 .then installed the USB dongle Drivers .

142146_142146.png2.png

step 4:i run the lmtools and it showed that PC can read the USB dongle like picture 3.

142147_142147.png3.png

step5: i generate my license from the picture 4,and the key number matched my USB dongle.Then i place this new license to my installation root as C:/program files/Freescale/CW for MPC55xx/MPC56xx 2.10 and replace the old license file .

142148_142148.png4.png

Step6: i plug my USB dongle in my PC and i start my CW for MPC55xx/MPC56xx 2.10 DIE, and a error message appears like picture 5.and with or without the USB dongle the same error appears.

142149_142149.png5.png

NOTE:my windows edition is XP 32-bit.and i also tried on the windows 64-bit windows-32bit and windows 8.1-64bit  , always the same error.

Thank you very much!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
14 Replies

TomasPaez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

My suggestion will be to rehost the license file you have to your local Disk Serial or Ethernet address in order to get it running.

This should avoid issues of Dongle not being seen by the app.

How to move your license to a new computer|NXP

If this is not enough please enter a case so we can send you an eval file right away and debug the issue.

To submit your case into the new system, please follow below steps:

1) Go to http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME.

2) On the bottom of the page under Submit New Issues, click Hardware & Software.

3) Register with your business email to access NXP technical online support.

4) A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the link embedded in that email to verify your access.

5) On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

regards

0 Kudos

biter
Contributor I

excuse me?i have submitted this case on http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME. And my case number is 00070348. But i get no reply until now.I am so worried need this.Thank you for understanding.

When can i get a reply.

sorry agian.

0 Kudos

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi

I'm little lost.

I've just replied to another case but it was linked to this problem too: Case:00070442.

However it was not for MPC55xx/56xx v2.10 but for:

CodeWarrior DS for MobileGT Processors, Linux Application Edition #(Linux Hosted)

I will handle this issue too.

Have a great day,
Pascal
NXP Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

biter
Contributor I

And i did't attach my license file into this case.does it matter your handling?

0 Kudos

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I've access to your license file too via the license data base.

Just replied to your case.

0 Kudos

biter
Contributor I

i dont know why......

thank you for ur help.

0 Kudos

biter
Contributor I

thank you!

i have rehosted the license following How to rehost CodeWarrior suite license .The problem is still there.

and i have submited a case,but i did'nt attach my license.i hope this does'nt matter.

0 Kudos

biter
Contributor I

thank for replying.

The problem here is im in a hurry to use the CW.And from what u r saying,if i can use the CW for MCU V10.6.4(USB dongle) to debug my MPC56XX family to download the project into the MPC5644A?if so ,where can i find the pack of CW for MCU V10.6.4.and is it the same way to quick strat it?

Also the win8.1 is ok, i can find a computer with windows XP 32bit.

0 Kudos

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

CW for MCU V10.6.4 can be download from NXP web site:

CodeWarrior for Microcontrollers-Eclipse IDE|NXP

This version is supporting MPC564xS: Ultra-Reliable MPC56xS MCU for Automotive & Industrial Instrument Clusters

An advantage is that this version contains the last build tool chain and supporting Host platforms

• Microsoft® Windows XP 32-bit and 64-bit (Professional Edition)
  • Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit (Home Premium Edition and Professional Edition)
  • Microsoft Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit (Home Premium Edition and Professional Edition)

If you've already a project based on MPC55xx/56xx V2.10, you need to convert it to Eclipse.

I can not say you the difficulty of this operation since it depends of your project complexity.

Sometimes it's better to keep the MCP55xx/56xx v2.10 for current development and move to Eclipse for new development.

You can refer to:  AN4727, Import project from CW classic to CW MCU v10 4 CodeWarrior for Microcontrollers v10.4

http://cache.freescale.com/files/soft_dev_tools/doc/app_note/AN4727.pdf

As you can see at the link:

How to install/use USBdongle license under Win 8.1? (Include test with CW for MPC55xx V2.7 & CW for ...

I was able to use the USBDongle with MPC55xx/56xx V2.xx tool version.

If you've problem with the license I think we can correct it.

Please log it in Case system.

Regards

Have a great day,
Pascal
NXP Technical Support
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

biter
Contributor I

thank you for explaining so much .but i am little confused now!so what's my next step.i think my problem is licensing .how can I get help with the no valid license key . And how

Long will it take.really in a hurry.

Sorry for bothering.

0 Kudos

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The USBdongle is working for CW for MPc55xx/56xx V2.10 and CW for MCU V10.6.4.

I think there is a problem with your license file as explained  previously due to error in license file.

To solve it we need to re-encrypt the license file.

So please create a case for that including you license.dat.

2) On the bottom of the page under Submit New Issues, click Hardware & Software.

4) A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the link embedded in that email to verify your access.

5) On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

Have a great day,
Pascal
NXP Technical Support

0 Kudos

biter
Contributor I

excuse me?i have submitted this case on http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME. And my case number is 00070348. But i get no reply until now.I am so worried need this.Thank you for understanding.

When can i get a reply.

sorry agian.

0 Kudos

biter
Contributor I

thank you!

i have submited a case,without a license.i hope this does matter.

0 Kudos

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You're using CW for MPC55xx/56xx V2.10.

This is a classic tool version using the CodeWarrior IDE.

New tools generation are based on Eclipse but only recent devices are supported.

MPC56xx family are supported by CW for MCU V10.6.4 which is the last tool version .

We've a problem with the new web license generator.

In some case some keys (features) could be corrupted.

Probably this is the case for the IDE feature.

We need to correct and ren-encrypt the license file.

Please can you report the problem in the Case system '

You could have another problem with the USBDongle.

Please can you refer to the doc posted:

How to install/use USBdongle license under Win 8.1? (Include test with CW for MPC55xx V2.7 & CW ...

Regards

Have a great day,
Pascal
NXP Technical Support

0 Kudos