请问我们有没有对AP6210的驱动包,或者SDK ,PATCH的支持?应用环境是Android4.4,imx6Q,谢谢。

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Brat,

You can see that in our Android_Release_Notes.pdf  you can see that the default board support the follow :

Connectivity - BT

Hardware:

• Silex AR6233X SDIO card

About the AR6210 in default BSP do not have the drive or SDK, you can contact your BlueTooth vendor for help.

NXP BSP was only verified with Silex AR6233X bluetooth, and th HAL code was got from bluetooth vendor.

The customer should also get the HAL code and Android porting document from their BlueTooth vendor. It is not same as Silex AR6233X.

And there are some useful threads you can refer to:

How to enable BT on board imx6q_sabresd RevC.

All Boards Bluetooth Dongle

USB Bluetooth Dongle not working

Hope this can help you.
Have a great day,
(Dan)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

bratzhang
Contributor II

Hi  Dan:

Thanks ,it looks like that I have to do myself.

The AR6233X module is too expensive, the phototype is designed with that, thanks again.

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Brat,

It's my pleasure:smileyhappy:.

Have a nice day

Best Regards

Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Brat,

I am confirming it for you, pleases wait with patience.

Have a nice day

Best Regards

Dan

0 Kudos