Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nothing shows in license list

deanhansen
Contributor I

From the product information page

1.  I have downloaded "CodeWarrior for MCU Basic Edition"

2.  Order history shows Order ID of package

I am assuming that "License List" will allow me to create license file; however, I get

Sorry, no licenses were found that matched your search

after attempted entering the Order Id and variations of (short and with line number).

So how do I get a license file

Also, have purchased the dongle, so that needs consideration as well.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Dean,

In addition to Jennie's answer ...

The "License List" contains the licenses you've already downloaded via your account.

If you want to generate a license file associated to a registration, you can access it via the "Order History".

This dialog will list all registrations associated to your account.

Click on right registration to download the license file needed.

You can refer to the doc:

Cannot Re-host a license - License Lists is empty (valid to generate a license file associated to a...

Have a great day,
Pascal
NXP Technical Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I just checked my account. I can see below under my "license list"

pastedImage_0.png

if you see nothing under your account, because it involves private asset, I suggest you summit a case to nxp support team.

please follow below steps:
1) Go to http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME.
2) On the bottom of the page under Submit New Issues, click Hardware & Software.
3) Register with your business email to access NXP technical online support.
4) A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the link embedded in that email to verify your access.
5) On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.

can this help you?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos