Rehost Code Warrior license

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rehost Code Warrior license

TomasH
Contributor I

I get this exception when I try to rehost one of my CW licenses.

------------

The call to lmcrypt failed.

Tried to invoke method public java.lang.String GenerateLMCryptLicense.generate(java.lang.String,java.lang.String) throws java.lang.Exception with arguments java.lang.String,java.lang.String.  The arguments do not match the signature.; nested exception is: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: java.lang.ClassCastException@71a97

----------

I have done the same thing many times before. I usually use the MAC address, but I tried both the network address and the drive volume id.

Both threw a java exception.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Tomas,

Do you have the problem with the web system ?

In our data base under your account I've found several registrations.

Have a great day,
Pascal
NXP Technical Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

TomasH
Contributor I

I treied several times yesterday, and with different browsers (IE and Crome). It didn't work. Same error message as the other two guys.

Can't generate Key for CW. Get message...

Lmcrypt error when generation CW key

But today it worked and I could generate a key. Close this issue.

/T

0 Kudos

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

thanks for the info.

Have a great day,
Pascal
NXP Technical Support

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos