Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find RunTime Parameters definitions of FreeMASTER WCT GUI for Auto A13

Jump to solution
santoshpulasani
Contributor III

Hi,

Working with FreeMASTER WCT GUI Auto A13 .Having difficulty finding  RunTimeparams descriptions in online or in Freescale Documentations. Would greatly appreciate Help .

Thanks

Santosh

Labels (1)
1 Solution
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Santosh,

See below:

Input power: RunTimeParams[0].dwCalculatedInputPower.

Input power = rail voltage * input current.

Customer also can get rail voltage and input current in application and then multiply them.

Call WCT_AnalogIoGetInputCurrent() to get input current and WCT_AnalogIoGetRailVoltage() to get rail voltage.

TX estimated internal power loss: RunTimeParams[0].swTxInternalLoss

Consumed Power for RX: RunTimeParams[0].dwRxReportedPower

Have a great day,
Pascal
NXP Technical Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

14 Replies
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Can you have a look to:

http://cache.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/user_guide/WCT100XARTDUG_V3.3.pdf

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

santoshpulasani
Contributor III

Hi Pascal,

Thank You very much , Appreciate your kind Help.

The Document you have sujjested provides good information about Caliberating, Debugging of Fressscale MASTER GUI for AUTO A13 and NvmParams

descreption.

It would be great if you can sujjest a document where one can find the   RunTimeParms descreptions just like

NvmParams descreption which are available in the document you sujjested.

for example:

the System parameter  "Keyfob Avoidance Duration (ms)"

is neatly detailed as below in document

Details:

This parameter defines the length of time the unit will operate at the Keyfob Avoidance Frequency after being

triggered by the IO control signal. This value is ignored if the Keyfob Avoidance Duration Based on IO parameter is

TRUE.

Default Value:

Min Value:

Max Value:

Member:

NvmParams.SystemParams.OpStateParams.wKeyfobAvoidanceDurationMs

Similarly if one wants to know what does RunTimeparams[0].bySignalStrength or any other RunTimeparams[0].xxxxxxx mean .where can one look for the parameter description?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Santosh

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Santosh,

I've installed the WCT100xA_A13_V3.4

The RUNTIME_PARAMS stucture is defined in the wct_LibStruct.h.

I don't find information related to the RUNTIME_PARAMS stucture.

Don't know if this will help you but there are some entries for RUNTIMEPARAMS in the devnotes.txt

I will check with colleague to see if I can get more info.

Have a great day,
Pascal

santoshpulasani
Contributor III

Hi Pascal,

Many many Thanks for your Inputs and happy that you understood the needs.

I am Greatfull to you and your collages at Freescale

Looked into the RUNTIME_PARAMS structure defined in the wct_LibStruct.h  and the entries for RUNTIMEPARAMS in  devnotes.txt these were of little help .

Any further Information regarding the RUNTIME_PARAMS definitions will be very helpfull and greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Santhosh,

I got feedback from the Technical writer:

Variables in RUNTIME_PARAMS are used in internal library, and customer don’t need to care about it.

Have a great day,
Pascal

0 Kudos
santoshpulasani
Contributor III

Hi Pascal,

Thank You once again.

The purpose of my query was to find out the definitions of Variables being used in Freemaster GUI at Run Time which appear at bottom right corner of the GUI  and understand what values are being dumped into these variables from the board.

Except the NvmParams.[ 0].xxxxxxxxx  definitions in Debug user guide one cannot find other variable definitions which are used by WCTAutoA13_WCT1003A.pmp GUI .I have  to understand them for my application development .

Kindly provide your valuable help.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Santhosh,

Sorry for the delay ... just got feedback:

Runtime variables in FreeMASTER are used for our debugging.

If customer wants to use them for their application, please describe their application requirement,

then I will suggest them to use which variable and give the definitions.

Have a great day,
Pascal
NXP Technical Support

santoshpulasani
Contributor III

Hi Pascal,

Thank You once again for your Reply.

For our application we are required to measure the Input Power , Output Power ,Power Loss and Consumed Power  for Mobile Phone charging .

Can you sujjest wich Run Time parameters or Normal Parameters  can be used to obtain the above data.

or kindly provide  the definitions of Run Time parameters to obtain above mentioned parameters.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Santosh,

See below:

Input power: RunTimeParams[0].dwCalculatedInputPower.

Input power = rail voltage * input current.

Customer also can get rail voltage and input current in application and then multiply them.

Call WCT_AnalogIoGetInputCurrent() to get input current and WCT_AnalogIoGetRailVoltage() to get rail voltage.

TX estimated internal power loss: RunTimeParams[0].swTxInternalLoss

Consumed Power for RX: RunTimeParams[0].dwRxReportedPower

Have a great day,
Pascal
NXP Technical Support

santoshpulasani
Contributor III

Hi Pascal,

Thank You very much for your support .I was exactly searching all the while for the above parameter definitions.

In Freemaster GUI it was difficult with so many RUN Time Parameters to figure out the correct one .

Your answer has helped a lot in going further with our application.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You're welcome.

Have a great day,
Pascal
NXP Technical Support

0 Kudos
santoshpulasani
Contributor III

Hi Pascal,

​New Year Greetings!

​Looking for help in regard to Input Current Calibration of WCT 5WTXAUTO in FreeMaster .

Following the instructions from

WCT 1001A/WCT1003A Run -Time  Debugging User’s Guide ,Tried to do the Input Curent Calibration of WCT 5WTXAUTO But the board after entering into debug mode does not allow for the receiver to get power.i.e no power at receiver.

So unable to change diffferent load currents as per the sujjestion in the above document.

can you sujjest a way.

Best Regards,

​Santosh Reddy Pulasani

0 Kudos
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Thanks.

wish you an happy new year too.

this will be handled through Error in Input Curent Calibration of WCT 5WTXAUTO

Have a great day,
Pascal
NXP Technical Support

0 Kudos
santoshpulasani
Contributor III

Hi Pascal ,

Thank You .I was not 100% sure if CodeWarrior for MCU Team were

responsible for FreeMASTER so I mailed you also.

Best Regards,

Santosh Reddy Pulasani

Am 11.01.2016 um 15:53 schrieb trytohelp:

>

NXP Community

<http://jiveon.jivesoftware.com/mpss/c/5gA/PDcDAA/t.1tq/W2OGCMceRAqASSXEmmKPmQ/h0/eqhG5v9o4WV1pCmWaB03cUjBPgRj-2F3GoJUaXSZ409bQJ6kyiZ2Cef2qt-2B2uYN1YnWHaJNGi7m0dsLcrT7D0aEsRC9ydi8bGmPSoTrNqropzOzEJWlRcWGPjR3DG2V-2Fd9JgazgrYhAttaPsLKIUR-2FzQ-3D-3D>

>

Where to find RunTime Parameters definitions of FreeMASTER WCT GUI

for Auto A13

reply from Pascal Irrle

<http://jiveon.jivesoftware.com/mpss/c/5gA/PDcDAA/t.1tq/W2OGCMceRAqASSXEmmKPmQ/h1/eqhG5v9o4WV1pCmWaB03cUjBPgRj-2F3GoJUaXSZ409bRgmK5SVFHx0RkfidtBoWqLxOii3XKwzh7tVeWRC-2BTmBK0bJLMgQQbVDaPRAU5Qf70-3D>

in /CodeWarrior for MCU/ - View the full discussion

<http://jiveon.jivesoftware.com/mpss/c/5gA/PDcDAA/t.1tq/W2OGCMceRAqASSXEmmKPmQ/h2/eqhG5v9o4WV1pCmWaB03cUjBPgRj-2F3GoJUaXSZ409bR3nTg9CBZ-2BaC-2BW0rdwOkE-2FduiLVeMOZtD1AJ3-2FAd02MsWZzfSs7q-2B9lUnp5dyfnOU-3D>

>

0 Kudos