cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processor Expert Components

jamesosborne
Contributor I

HI,

I just started working with Kinetis and Processor Expert. I was able to import projects and can see the selected components in Processor Expert. Some components are grayed out and there are messages in the console window:

Loading RU3APP project components - component "FreeRTOS UUID: version:01.402" was not found/selected from any repository!

Loading RU3APP project components - component "Utility UUID: version:01.106" was not found/selected from any repository!

Loading RU3APP project components - component "Shell UUID: version:01.065" was not found/selected from any repository!

Loading RU3APP project components - component "Wait UUID: version:01.067" was not found/selected from any repository!

Loading RU3APP project components - component "Utility UUID: version:01.106" was not found/selected from any repository!

Loading RU3APP project components - component "USB_HOST_STACK UUID: version:01.027" was not found/selected from any repository!

Loading RU3APP project components - component "USB_DEVICE_STACK UUID: version:01.027" was not found/selected from any repository!

Can anyone please tell what this means and where to get the correct components?

Thanks, James Osborne

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi James,

Those seem to be McuOnEclipse Processor Expert components, make sure you have already installed them.

Take a look to Erich's response on the following post it mentions where to download them and how to install them:

FreeRTOS on KDS processor Expert

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi James,

here is the information about how to get the components:

McuOnEclipse Releases on SourceForge

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos

jamesosborne
Contributor I

Thanks, I did that. I was hoping though there would be a way to get individual components. Those zip files have many components and they all get loaded when installed. Some have different versions from components already installed and it causes warnings.

Thanks, James Osborne

0 Kudos