Does Freescale has Serial Bootloader (AN2295 v.10.0.18.0) Windows GUI Visual Studio project download?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Freescale has Serial Bootloader (AN2295 v.10.0.18.0) Windows GUI Visual Studio project download?

Jump to solution
jackylau
Contributor I

I'm trying to get serial bootloader working in a K60 processor - after some search, I've figured the device bootloader and got the bootloader to work with windows host version 10.0.18.0 (protocol 9).

However, the an2295sw.zip file I download from previous discussion contains only the executable. If there in the Freescale site where I can also download the host code version 10.0.18.0 (I heard that it is a visual studio project) for modification?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please try attached AN2295 master software.

Wish it helps.

best regards,

Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please download AN2295SW from here, which includes Serial Bootloader master software source code.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
jackylau
Contributor I

Thanks for your response~!

However after opening the program, I notice the version # is 10.0.13. I'm looking for the code with version 10.0.18.

Reason: Apparently, the K60 serial bootloader provided only works with version 10.0.18 (protocol 9 apparently).

Here's Freescale's link to the 10.0.18 executable:

AN2295 protocol version 9

Please let me know if the source code for 10.0.18 exist somewhere~!

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please try attached AN2295 master software.

Wish it helps.

best regards,

Ma Hui

0 Kudos
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jacky,

I will check with AN2295 author about related master software source code (Rev. 10.0.18).

I will let you know when there with any feedback.

Thank you for the patience.

best regards,

Ma Hui

0 Kudos