cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication Modem UC20 and FRDM K64 through USB

kevincarcel
Contributor II

Hello

I'm trying to communicate a 3G module(UC20) with FRDMK64 platform through USB. I do not know much about USB, that is why I ask advice. I use KDS 3.0 and  MQX 4.2.The module UC20 create 5 USB ports differents. I want connect to AT command port to configure the module 3G.  I tried to load the sample application USB host CDC of C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_2\usb_v2\example\host\cdc\cdc_serial. When I connected the UC20 device, it wasn't recognized by MQX. I've tried changing driver table ( static USB_HOST_DRIVER_INFO DriverInfoTable[]). Now, when I connect the modem, the callback function has been defined in the table, it run. Anyway I can't connect with the modul. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Kevin,

Please check the below thread, I hope this helps!!

USB Host with CDC ACM, how do I change interfaces?

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos