cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MK60FX512 low power mode

FXPASTOR
Contributor II

Hi everybody,

In my application using MK60FX512 through MQX 4.1.1 I set up the clocks so that OSC0 is DISABLED, OSC1 is an external crystal of 48MHz and RTC oscillator with the typical value of 32.768kHz.

Then, I modify the BSP using the Processor Expert in order to configure the board with my specific clock configuration as mentioned. When I rebuild the libraries and  run the low power example, it seems like when the function "_lpm_set_clock_configuration(BSP_CLOCK_CONFIGURATION_2MHZ)" is called, the system is stuck and the application doesn't work till I reset the board stucking again and again.

Does anybody know if it's possible to work in low power modes using this clock configuration? In case affirmative, what am I missing in the BSP's processor expert to make it work?

Thank you very much in adavanced

0 Kudos
2 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Francesc:

Please check the below thread and let me know if this helps.

UART0 doesn't work correctly on entering low power mode on a K60

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

FXPASTOR
Contributor II

Hello Soledad!

Thanks for your answer which I think it will be very useful to work with UART0. But this does not answer my question as the problem I have is when I want to use the MQX API to deal with low power mode without OSC0 in my board. Through the processor expert file from BSP project it seems you can configure the board disabling System Oscillator 0  and working just with System Oscillator 1 and RTC Oscillator but when I generate the code and recompile the BSP & PSP libraries, in the low power example, MQX SO gets stuck till I reset the board (it seems to be that interrupts work properly as LED 1 in the Tower toggles when I press the button while MQX SO is stucked)

0 Kudos