cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDMK64F MQX Shell and RTCS example?

Jump to solution
TurboMan
Contributor IV

I would like to make an MQX project in KDS, using shell and RTCS. (basically a serial to ethernet example. All I want to do is ping something.)

Using MQX4.2 and KDS3, I can import the hello K64F .wsd and build the BSP, PSP and Hello project. That works.

I can't add the shell example, as it can't find the shell library. I included the library, AND set the path using the filesystem browser, but it still can't find the library. So, I'm stuck saying "hello world" on the freedom K64F.

I've just tried to add an MQX component into a Kinetis SDK (1.2.0) project in Kinetis Design Studio 3.0.0 and it now says "the component is not available for the selected processor"

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Tags (4)
1 Solution
TurboMan
Contributor IV

Found an RTCS example here: "C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\middleware\tcpip\rtcs\build\kds\rtcs_frdmk64f" <-- default install path in KDS SDK...

Finding some of this information out has been rather painful. That is to say, useful information like project examples and tutorials are spread over a wide area.

Plus I'm a bit of a n00b at this... :smileygrin:

View solution in original post

3 Replies
TurboMan
Contributor IV

This page here helped.

I can now set up the MQX as a component, but have yet to see if I can make it ping something. I will try the rest of the demos and training when I have more time...

0 Kudos
TurboMan
Contributor IV

Found an RTCS example here: "C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\middleware\tcpip\rtcs\build\kds\rtcs_frdmk64f" <-- default install path in KDS SDK...

Finding some of this information out has been rather painful. That is to say, useful information like project examples and tutorials are spread over a wide area.

Plus I'm a bit of a n00b at this... :smileygrin:

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. It is always helpfully to receive customer’s feedback in order to improve our docs.

Regards

Sol

0 Kudos