TWR-K60F120M, TWR-SER2 High Speed USB issues.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWR-K60F120M, TWR-SER2 High Speed USB issues.

michaelcollins
Contributor I

I have run into a problem with the ULPI on my TWR setup.  I am using the TWR-K60F120M, and TWR-SER2.  I have tried porting the USB stack 4.1.1 bare metal K70 ULPI demo over to the K60.  When I plug in the device I get a USB Suspend interrupt, a USB Reset Interrupt followed by 4 Port Change Interrupts spaced 4 seconds apart.  At that point, windows gives a device descriptor failed error.  I have breakpoints and no attempt to read the descriptor  has happened.  I know others have ported this demo to the K60 and was wondering if there is anything special I need to look out for.  I've ensured my debugger isn't an issue by removing its connection to the trace lines.  Looking for any other advice.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Michael,

I also did a porting for TWR-K60F120M, and run the Host MSD demo(C:\Freescale\Freescale USB Stack v4.1.1\Source\Host\examples\msd) with TWR-SER2, the result is ok . Please kindly refer to the following for details.

sf.png

Which demo did you port? Is it the same demo? Please kindly help to clarify.

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

messinick
Contributor I

Now I have trouble in coding for USBHS of K60F12 to get an HID/MSD USB Device.

If you could share your code to me,I would appreciate very much !!!

My e-Mail is meijunick@163.com .

I am really looking forward to having  your guidance .

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Have a great day,
Kan

Freescale Technical Support
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

wenxue
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Could you please share your porting high speed usb codes for me?

0 Kudos