Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in: Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in:

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in: Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in:

Jump to solution
wyflsxy
Contributor II

Compile error, could you tell me what's the problem

"Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in: Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in: "

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ,

Do you want create SDK-MQX project or without MQX ?

You refer to the MQX-SDK DOC, while your project is without MQX .

I create one SDK project refer to here :Writing my first KSDK1.2 Application in KDS3.0 - Hello World and Toggle LED with GPIO Interrupt  ,

and then port the UART demo into it , it can work well , please see the attachment , the project is so large , it can not use the attachment ,you can tell me your email.

And if you want create MQX-SDK project , please refer to How To: Create a New MQX RTOS for KSDK Project in KDS  , in your project , it both have main function and the mqx_main ,

i think it is the reason. And i recommend you refer to this DOC to do step by step.

Hope it helps

Alice

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
13 Replies
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello yufei,

Please see your problem in detail , thank !

Which IDE ? chip? and  what about your project .....

How can we reproduce your problem, then we can help you .

BR

Alice

0 Kudos
wyflsxy
Contributor II

I used kds3.0 of KSDK1.2 and MQX4.2,my board is frdmk64f

I refer to document the method on the create and copy the KSDK engineering examples respectively, but the compilation always has a problem, the code is copy in the example code, please see the problem is where to set up, thank you, this BBS as if can't upload attachments, I enclose attachment project link, please help me to look at, thank you

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1dDpYaTN

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello yufei,

Before you use the example of SDK-MQX, please build the libraries.,  about the detail steps , please refer to here :

...\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\doc\rtos\mqx\MQX RTOS IDE Guides\MQX-KSDK-KDS-Getting-Started.pdf  ->

" 3 Building MQX RTOS example project and libraries " and  "4 Run the demo application "  .

"I refer to document the method on the create and copy the KSDK engineering examples" , please tell me which document, i will check it .

And this BBC can upload attachment , here :

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_0.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
wyflsxy
Contributor II

yes,I follow the document of "\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\doc\rtos\mqx\MQX RTOS IDE Guides\MQX-KSDK-KDS-Getting-Started.pdf"

and "Creating a New MQX RTOS for KSDK Project in KDS"

I also build the lib and link to my project

please see my project in the attach thank you

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ,

I have checked your project , for my KDS install path is different from you , and you configured the decision path , and it have so many path,

so  i have not change it .

And  form the first project ,i have checked you have not add the "*.a" lib file :

pastedImage_0.png

And i recommend you create new project , it is more bother to copy the demo under KSDK installation path .

About create SDK project , please refer to here:

How To: Create a New MQX RTOS for KSDK Project in KDS  

Hope it helps

Alice

0 Kudos
wyflsxy
Contributor II

*.a is removed by me for a test,when i add *.a to be the lib,it was also wrong.and i have follow the document about How To: Create a New MQX RTOS for KSDK Project in KDS

but it also wrong when i copy code of example to my project

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello yufei,

Have you test the project this link provide : How To: Create a New MQX RTOS for KSDK Project in KDS

If this demo on your side also wrong,  please show the error on your side, and i recommend you install  the KDS on the default path .

I have refer to this create project ,and it can work well .

0 Kudos
wyflsxy
Contributor II

hello,Alice_Yang,

I reinstalled my KDS3.0 to C:\Freescale\KDS_3.0.0 and KSKD1.2 to C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0

then I  follow the How to Create a C++ Project Using MQX RTOS for KSDK1.2

and download the K64_MQX_KSDK1.2_KDS3.0_C++.zip

it's a example about hello word

I used the project,copy the code of "uart_pollilng_example_frdmk64f" to it .

the compling is ok now,but when I download it to the board,

it was not any output on uart

could you have a look on my project on the attach,

and find out what the problem?

thank you

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ,

Do you want create SDK-MQX project or without MQX ?

You refer to the MQX-SDK DOC, while your project is without MQX .

I create one SDK project refer to here :Writing my first KSDK1.2 Application in KDS3.0 - Hello World and Toggle LED with GPIO Interrupt  ,

and then port the UART demo into it , it can work well , please see the attachment , the project is so large , it can not use the attachment ,you can tell me your email.

And if you want create MQX-SDK project , please refer to How To: Create a New MQX RTOS for KSDK Project in KDS  , in your project , it both have main function and the mqx_main ,

i think it is the reason. And i recommend you refer to this DOC to do step by step.

Hope it helps

Alice

0 Kudos
wyflsxy
Contributor II

hello

I want create project with KSDK and MQX in KDS

"in your project , it both have main function and the mqx_main ,

i think it is the reason. And i recommend you refer to this DOC to do step by step."

I think you are right ,it's the problem,i will try to modify it

since the mqx don't supply the peripheral driver only below,the Peripheral drive is supply by ksdk now,is that right?

I can't found a example about uart in a project with both ksdk and mqx

could you give me A serial port example with interrupt receiving in a project with both ksdk and mqx for FRDM-K64f  without PE?

my email is wyflsxy@gmail.com

thank you~

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos
wyflsxy
Contributor II

and when I copy the example to my workspeaks

the error is :

make: *** No rule to make target `D:/workspeace/Copy (2) of uart_polling_example_frdmk64f/../../../../../../lib/ksdk_platform_lib/kds/K64F12/debug/libksdk_platform.a', needed by `Copy (2) of uart_polling_example_frdmk64f.elf'.

make: Target `all' not remade because of errors.

I really don't know how to do, please help me hurry up!thank you

0 Kudos
wyflsxy
Contributor II

and when I removed -nostartfiles -nodefaultlibs -nostdlib

the error is follow and there is not a *.elf but only an a.out

pastedImage_1.png

'Building target: mytask_k64.elf'

'Invoking: Cross ARM C++ Linker'

arm-none-eabi-g++ -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections  -g3 -T E:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices\MK64F12\linker\gcc\MK64FN1M0xxx12_flash.ld -nostartfiles -Xlinker --gc-sections -L"E:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\lib\ksdk_mqx_lib\kds\K64F12\debug" -L"E:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\lib\ksdk_platform_lib\kds\K64F12\debug -L"E:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\nshell" -L"E:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\middleware\filesystem\mfs\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\mfs" -L"E:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\middleware\tcpip\rtcs\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\rtcs" -L"E:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\mqx_stdlib" -L"E:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\mqx" -Wl,-Map,"mytask_k64.map" --specs=nano.specs -Xlinker -static -Xlinker -z -Xlinker muldefs -Xlinker --undefined=__isr_vector -Xlinker --defsym=__stack_size__=0x400 -Xlinker --defsym=__heap_size__=0x200 -o "mytask_k64.elf"  ./Sources/main.o  ./KSDK_Files/board.o ./KSDK_Files/gpio_pins.o ./KSDK_Files/pin_mux.o  ./Debug_Console/fsl_debug_console.o ./Debug_Console/fsl_misc_utilities.o ./Debug_Console/print_scan.o  ./BSP_Files/init_bsp.o ./BSP_Files/mqx_main.o  ./main.o  E:/Freescale/KSDK_1.2.0/lib/ksdk_mqx_lib/kds/K64F12/debug/libksdk_platform_mqx.a E:/Freescale/KSDK_1.2.0/middleware/tcpip/rtcs/lib/frdmk64f.kds/debug/rtcs/lib_rtcs.a E:/Freescale/KSDK_1.2.0/lib/ksdk_platform_lib/kds/K64F12/debug/libksdk_platform.a E:/Freescale/KSDK_1.2.0/middleware/filesystem/mfs/lib/frdmk64f.kds/debug/mfs/lib_mfs.a E:/Freescale/KSDK_1.2.0/rtos/mqx/lib/frdmk64f.kds/debug/nshell/lib_nshell.a E:/Freescale/KSDK_1.2.0/rtos/mqx/lib/frdmk64f.kds/debug/mqx_stdlib/lib_mqx_stdlib.a E:/Freescale/KSDK_1.2.0/rtos/mqx/lib/frdmk64f.kds/debug/mqx/lib_mqx.a -lksdk_platform_mqx -l_mqx_stdlib -l_mqx -lgcc -lc -lsupc++ -lm -lnosys

e:/freescale/kds_3.0.0/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: warning: cannot find entry symbol Reset_Handler; defaulting to 00000410

'Finished building target: mytask_k64.elf'

0 Kudos
wyflsxy
Contributor II

hello Alice,

I used to compile environment is KDS3.0

Using a KSDK1.2 and MQX4.2,and my board is frdmk64f

I copy the code from example of "uart_polling_example_frdmk64f" and run it in my new create project

Error message:

18:18:32 **** Incremental Build of configuration Debug for project mavlin_k64 ****

make all

'Building file: ../Sources/main.c'

'Invoking: Cross ARM C Compiler'

arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections  -g3 -DCPU_MK64FN1M0VMD12=1 -DFSL_RTOS_MQX=1 -D_AEABI_LC_CTYPE=C -D__STRICT_ANSI__=1 -D_DEBUG=1 -I"D:\workspeace\mytask_k64\mavlink_com" -I"E:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\middleware\tcpip\rtcs\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\rtcs" -I"D:\workspeace\mytask_k64\mavlink_com\common" -I../BSP_Files -I../Config_Files -I../Config_Files/Common -I../Debug_Console -I../KSDK_Files -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\mqx\source\include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices\MK64F12\startup -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices\MK64F12\include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\CMSIS\Include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\hal\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\src\mpu -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\src\uart -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\utilities\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\osa\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\system\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\config -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\mqx -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\mqx_stdlib -std=gnu99 -fno-strict-aliasing -MMD -MP -MF"Sources/main.d" -MT"Sources/main.o" -c -o "Sources/main.o" "../Sources/main.c"

'Finished building: ../Sources/main.c'

' '

'Building file: ../KSDK_Files/board.c'

arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections  -g3 -DCPU_MK64FN1M0VMD12=1 -DFSL_RTOS_MQX=1 -D_AEABI_LC_CTYPE=C -D__STRICT_ANSI__=1 -D_DEBUG=1 -I"D:\workspeace\mytask_k64\mavlink_com" -I"E:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\middleware\tcpip\rtcs\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\rtcs" -I"D:\workspeace\mytask_k64\mavlink_com\common" -I../BSP_Files -I../Config_Files -I../Config_Files/Common -I../Debug_Console -I../KSDK_Files -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\mqx\source\include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices\MK64F12\startup -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices\MK64F12\include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\CMSIS\Include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\hal\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\src\mpu -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\src\uart -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\utilities\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\osa\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\system\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\config -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\mqx -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\mqx_stdlib -std=gnu99 -fno-strict-aliasing -MMD -MP -MF"KSDK_Files/board.d" -MT"KSDK_Files/board.o" -c -o "KSDK_Files/board.o" "../KSDK_Files/board.c"

'Finished building: ../KSDK_Files/board.c'

' '

'Building file: ../KSDK_Files/gpio_pins.c'

arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections  -g3 -DCPU_MK64FN1M0VMD12=1 -DFSL_RTOS_MQX=1 -D_AEABI_LC_CTYPE=C -D__STRICT_ANSI__=1 -D_DEBUG=1 -I"D:\workspeace\mytask_k64\mavlink_com" -I"E:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\middleware\tcpip\rtcs\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\rtcs" -I"D:\workspeace\mytask_k64\mavlink_com\common" -I../BSP_Files -I../Config_Files -I../Config_Files/Common -I../Debug_Console -I../KSDK_Files -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\mqx\source\include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices\MK64F12\startup -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices\MK64F12\include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\CMSIS\Include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\hal\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\src\mpu -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\src\uart -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\utilities\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\osa\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\system\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\config -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\mqx -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\mqx_stdlib -std=gnu99 -fno-strict-aliasing -MMD -MP -MF"KSDK_Files/gpio_pins.d" -MT"KSDK_Files/gpio_pins.o" -c -o "KSDK_Files/gpio_pins.o" "../KSDK_Files/gpio_pins.c"

'Finished building: ../KSDK_Files/gpio_pins.c'

' '

'Building file: ../KSDK_Files/pin_mux.c'

arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections  -g3 -DCPU_MK64FN1M0VMD12=1 -DFSL_RTOS_MQX=1 -D_AEABI_LC_CTYPE=C -D__STRICT_ANSI__=1 -D_DEBUG=1 -I"D:\workspeace\mytask_k64\mavlink_com" -I"E:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\middleware\tcpip\rtcs\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\rtcs" -I"D:\workspeace\mytask_k64\mavlink_com\common" -I../BSP_Files -I../Config_Files -I../Config_Files/Common -I../Debug_Console -I../KSDK_Files -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\mqx\source\include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices\MK64F12\startup -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices\MK64F12\include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\CMSIS\Include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\hal\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\src\mpu -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\src\uart -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\utilities\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\osa\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\system\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\config -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\mqx -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\mqx_stdlib -std=gnu99 -fno-strict-aliasing -MMD -MP -MF"KSDK_Files/pin_mux.d" -MT"KSDK_Files/pin_mux.o" -c -o "KSDK_Files/pin_mux.o" "../KSDK_Files/pin_mux.c"

'Finished building: ../KSDK_Files/pin_mux.c'

' '

'Building file: ../Debug_Console/fsl_debug_console.c'

arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections  -g3 -DCPU_MK64FN1M0VMD12=1 -DFSL_RTOS_MQX=1 -D_AEABI_LC_CTYPE=C -D__STRICT_ANSI__=1 -D_DEBUG=1 -I"D:\workspeace\mytask_k64\mavlink_com" -I"E:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\middleware\tcpip\rtcs\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\rtcs" -I"D:\workspeace\mytask_k64\mavlink_com\common" -I../BSP_Files -I../Config_Files -I../Config_Files/Common -I../Debug_Console -I../KSDK_Files -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\mqx\source\include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices\MK64F12\startup -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices\MK64F12\include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\CMSIS\Include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\hal\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\src\mpu -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\src\uart -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\utilities\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\osa\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\system\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\config -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\mqx -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\mqx_stdlib -std=gnu99 -fno-strict-aliasing -MMD -MP -MF"Debug_Console/fsl_debug_console.d" -MT"Debug_Console/fsl_debug_console.o" -c -o "Debug_Console/fsl_debug_console.o" "../Debug_Console/fsl_debug_console.c"

'Finished building: ../Debug_Console/fsl_debug_console.c'

' '

'Building file: ../Debug_Console/fsl_misc_utilities.c'

arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections  -g3 -DCPU_MK64FN1M0VMD12=1 -DFSL_RTOS_MQX=1 -D_AEABI_LC_CTYPE=C -D__STRICT_ANSI__=1 -D_DEBUG=1 -I"D:\workspeace\mytask_k64\mavlink_com" -I"E:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\middleware\tcpip\rtcs\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\rtcs" -I"D:\workspeace\mytask_k64\mavlink_com\common" -I../BSP_Files -I../Config_Files -I../Config_Files/Common -I../Debug_Console -I../KSDK_Files -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\mqx\source\include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices\MK64F12\startup -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices\MK64F12\include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\CMSIS\Include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\hal\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\src\mpu -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\src\uart -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\utilities\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\osa\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\system\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\config -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\mqx -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\mqx_stdlib -std=gnu99 -fno-strict-aliasing -MMD -MP -MF"Debug_Console/fsl_misc_utilities.d" -MT"Debug_Console/fsl_misc_utilities.o" -c -o "Debug_Console/fsl_misc_utilities.o" "../Debug_Console/fsl_misc_utilities.c"

'Finished building: ../Debug_Console/fsl_misc_utilities.c'

' '

'Building file: ../Debug_Console/print_scan.c'

arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections  -g3 -DCPU_MK64FN1M0VMD12=1 -DFSL_RTOS_MQX=1 -D_AEABI_LC_CTYPE=C -D__STRICT_ANSI__=1 -D_DEBUG=1 -I"D:\workspeace\mytask_k64\mavlink_com" -I"E:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\middleware\tcpip\rtcs\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\rtcs" -I"D:\workspeace\mytask_k64\mavlink_com\common" -I../BSP_Files -I../Config_Files -I../Config_Files/Common -I../Debug_Console -I../KSDK_Files -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\mqx\source\include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices\MK64F12\startup -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices\MK64F12\include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\CMSIS\Include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\hal\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\src\mpu -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\src\uart -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\utilities\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\osa\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\system\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\config -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\mqx -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\mqx_stdlib -std=gnu99 -fno-strict-aliasing -MMD -MP -MF"Debug_Console/print_scan.d" -MT"Debug_Console/print_scan.o" -c -o "Debug_Console/print_scan.o" "../Debug_Console/print_scan.c"

'Finished building: ../Debug_Console/print_scan.c'

' '

'Building file: ../BSP_Files/init_bsp.c'

arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections  -g3 -DCPU_MK64FN1M0VMD12=1 -DFSL_RTOS_MQX=1 -D_AEABI_LC_CTYPE=C -D__STRICT_ANSI__=1 -D_DEBUG=1 -I"D:\workspeace\mytask_k64\mavlink_com" -I"E:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\middleware\tcpip\rtcs\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\rtcs" -I"D:\workspeace\mytask_k64\mavlink_com\common" -I../BSP_Files -I../Config_Files -I../Config_Files/Common -I../Debug_Console -I../KSDK_Files -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\mqx\source\include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices\MK64F12\startup -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices\MK64F12\include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\CMSIS\Include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\hal\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\src\mpu -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\src\uart -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\utilities\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\osa\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\system\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\config -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\mqx -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\mqx_stdlib -std=gnu99 -fno-strict-aliasing -MMD -MP -MF"BSP_Files/init_bsp.d" -MT"BSP_Files/init_bsp.o" -c -o "BSP_Files/init_bsp.o" "../BSP_Files/init_bsp.c"

'Finished building: ../BSP_Files/init_bsp.c'

' '

'Building file: ../BSP_Files/mqx_main.c'

arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections  -g3 -DCPU_MK64FN1M0VMD12=1 -DFSL_RTOS_MQX=1 -D_AEABI_LC_CTYPE=C -D__STRICT_ANSI__=1 -D_DEBUG=1 -I"D:\workspeace\mytask_k64\mavlink_com" -I"E:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\middleware\tcpip\rtcs\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\rtcs" -I"D:\workspeace\mytask_k64\mavlink_com\common" -I../BSP_Files -I../Config_Files -I../Config_Files/Common -I../Debug_Console -I../KSDK_Files -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\mqx\source\include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices\MK64F12\startup -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices\MK64F12\include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\CMSIS\Include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\hal\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\src\mpu -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\src\uart -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\utilities\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\osa\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\system\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\config -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\mqx -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\mqx_stdlib -std=gnu99 -fno-strict-aliasing -MMD -MP -MF"BSP_Files/mqx_main.d" -MT"BSP_Files/mqx_main.o" -c -o "BSP_Files/mqx_main.o" "../BSP_Files/mqx_main.c"

'Finished building: ../BSP_Files/mqx_main.c'

' '

'Building file: ../main.c'

arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections  -g3 -DCPU_MK64FN1M0VMD12=1 -DFSL_RTOS_MQX=1 -D_AEABI_LC_CTYPE=C -D__STRICT_ANSI__=1 -D_DEBUG=1 -I"D:\workspeace\mytask_k64\mavlink_com" -I"E:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\middleware\tcpip\rtcs\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\rtcs" -I"D:\workspeace\mytask_k64\mavlink_com\common" -I../BSP_Files -I../Config_Files -I../Config_Files/Common -I../Debug_Console -I../KSDK_Files -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\mqx\source\include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices\MK64F12\startup -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices\MK64F12\include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\CMSIS\Include -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\hal\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\src\mpu -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\src\uart -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\utilities\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\osa\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\system\inc -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\config -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\mqx -IE:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\mqx_stdlib -std=gnu99 -fno-strict-aliasing -MMD -MP -MF"main.d" -MT"main.o" -c -o "main.o" "../main.c"

'Finished building: ../main.c'

' '

'Building target: mytask_k64.elf'

'Invoking: Cross ARM C++ Linker'

arm-none-eabi-g++ -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections  -g3 -T E:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\platform\devices\MK64F12\linker\gcc\MK64FN1M0xxx12_flash.ld -nostartfiles -nodefaultlibs -Xlinker --gc-sections -L"E:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\lib\ksdk_mqx_lib\kds\K64F12\debug" -L"E:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\lib\ksdk_platform_lib\kds\K64F12\debug -L"E:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\nshell" -L"E:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\middleware\filesystem\mfs\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\mfs" -L"E:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\middleware\tcpip\rtcs\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\rtcs" -L"E:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\mqx_stdlib" -L"E:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0\rtos\mqx\lib\frdmk64f.kds\debug\mqx" -Wl,-Map,"mytask_k64.map" -Xlinker --cref -Xlinker -static -Xlinker -z -Xlinker muldefs -Xlinker --undefined=__isr_vector -Xlinker --defsym=__stack_size__=0x400 -Xlinker --defsym=__heap_size__=0x200 -o "mytask_k64.elf"  ./Sources/main.o  ./KSDK_Files/board.o ./KSDK_Files/gpio_pins.o ./KSDK_Files/pin_mux.o  ./Debug_Console/fsl_debug_console.o ./Debug_Console/fsl_misc_utilities.o ./Debug_Console/print_scan.o  ./BSP_Files/init_bsp.o ./BSP_Files/mqx_main.o  ./main.o  

e:/freescale/kds_3.0.0/toolchain/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.4/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: no input files

collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

make: *** [mytask_k64.elf] Error 1

0 Kudos