How can i adapt MQX to K30,

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i adapt MQX to K30,

ihsanyaz_c_
Contributor II

We have a ongoing project with k30 MCU, board is our design. The software is task based constructed.

We have already done all the drivers, application part of the software and a simple function that allows to use all that in task call manner.

Now it would be better to use MQX RTOS to replace our simple task call mechanism.

How can i adapt MQX to our project? We are working with Kinetis Design Studio 3.0

Is there an example project in KDS for MQX, which i can extend and add my tasks functions?

Is there a document or tutorial how to build simple MQX project in KDS?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

MQX™ Software Solutions are available in three variants to meet your embedded design needs: traditional MQX RTOS; MQX Lite; and MQX RTOS for Kinetis SDK.

Are you interested for traditional MQX RTOS?

In this case you need to create a BSP for your board, the attached document shows how to do this.

In addition it is necessary to add the drivers, the following document shows an example How to Make a new MQX Driver

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos