cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WfdSink application fails to connected to source device

MikeEngel
Contributor IV

Hi

we are using Android (4.4.3_ga) release for the i.MX6 and have tried to use the extra package Wfdsink to use Wi-Fi display on our hardware. But it doesn't work and fails always. Normally the WfdSink application crashes.

We have retested this with the SabreSD hardware and an Atheros SD development card (AR6103 SiP SD45) with the same result. It doesn't work like show in the demo video here.

Attached the logcat when detecting the source device and pairing both devices to get the display contents of the source device.

Is there any update of that WfdSink package or of that application to verify the functionally of mira cast?

Best regards,

--

Mike

Original Attachment has been moved to: sabresd_wfdsink_logcat.txt.zip

0 Kudos
2 Replies

haoranwang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mike,

Could you please help to check whether the customer applied the patch 81e69826ef2cb6694a996acf03c9f7887c69bedd (ENGR00307764 wifi:fix first connection failure issue in wfd) in external/dnsmasq git?

I saw too many "D/WfdSink ( 1407): wifi sink get devicep2p0" stop for get the sync status from the dnsmasq.

In our WFD sink we will sync the status on dnsmasq when it received the IP address configuration. Then it will continue the process.

Other wise when the screen keep black during establishing the WFD connection please use "netcfg" command to check whether p2p0 interface has already get the IP address.

Thanks.

BRs,

Haoran

0 Kudos

MikeEngel
Contributor IV

Hi Haoran,

yes we have that patch applied in our Android BSP.

I will check the netcfg command and let you know the results.

Best regards,

--

Mike Engel

0 Kudos