cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting driver for KSDK framework

stmevaleval
Contributor I

Hi Friends,

I have a driver which is ported for MQX-4.2 with KSD IDE , Now when same code when we are porting for KSDK framework we are facing many problems regarding 'io' and 'fio' files which is not supported in KSDK-1.2. While porting i was able to know KSDK middleware files still using structures or variables which was available in older 'io' and 'fio.h' files.

Like a file 'ppphdlc.h' is still using 'MQX_FILE_PTR' structure which was only available in older 'fio.h' file. For porting my driver I cannot do changes in middleware files, I can do changes only in my driver files. Then i am not understanding how to resolve these problems. Can anyone help to know me how to resolve these problems.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please check the following document How To: Porting MQX RTOS v4.x to MQX RTOS for KSDK v1.2

This document describes how to port applications built for MQX RTOS v4 to MQX RTOS for Kinetis SDK including information on paths and project configurations.

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos