Where can I get libOpenCL.so and libCLC.so for android 5.0 running on sabresd board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I get libOpenCL.so and libCLC.so for android 5.0 running on sabresd board

gangli
Contributor II

Hi, everyone,

Would anyone can tell me where can I get libOpenCL.so and libCLC.so for android 5.0 running on sabresd board ?

I have already tried the libOpenCL_Android.so and libCLC_Android.so from here:

OpenCL Hello World

When I run the example, I get this error:

CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE: could not load library "libOpenCL.so" needed by "./cl_sample"; caused by cannot locate symbol "gcSHADER_Destroy" referenced by "libOpenCL.so"...

And libOpenCL.so from yocto 3.10.53, When I run the example under android-5.0, I got this error:

CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE: could not load library "libOpenCL.so" needed by "./cl_sample"; caused by empty/missing DT_HASH in "libOpenCL.so" (built with --hash-style=gnu?)

I built the example with follow command:

arm-linux-androideabi-gcc -o $@ cl_sample.c -L. -lGAL -lOpenCL -I. -fPIE -pie

the compiler arm-linux-androideabi-gcc is from android-ndk-r10

Original Attachment has been moved to: cl_sample.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: cl_sample.c.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: Makefile.zip

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

weidong_sun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Gang,

I have confirmed your question with android team: In android5.0 BSP, these 2 libs are not needed.

Regards,

Weidong

0 Kudos

matthewdavis
Contributor III

Hello Weidong,

I'm having the same problem Gang Li was having, but I don't understand your answer.  The libraries provide the symbols needed to link the program, so how is it that they aren't needed?

I did some searching and it looks like that symbol is defined in libVSC.so, but for some reason the OpenCL library doesn't reference that library.  Is there a newer version of the library that addresses this issue?

0 Kudos