Hello I am having install errors on Windows 7 with the ISF v1.1 for the FXLC95000CL. Similar to the problem other folks have had with ISF 2.1

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello I am having install errors on Windows 7 with the ISF v1.1 for the FXLC95000CL. Similar to the problem other folks have had with ISF 2.1

stevenwalker
Contributor I

54237_54237.pngpastedImage_1.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

aswins
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Steven,

I will check on this and get back. I think you are getting an error when the installation process reach the "Mailbox Tool". Can you try installing the Mailbox Tool separately?. I believe you can control what to install in the installation process. Can you try installing the Mailbox Tool alone separately from the main installation and let us know?

Thanks

Aswin

0 Kudos

aswins
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Steven,

Can you please let us know, if the above workaround solved the problem?

Thanks

Aswin

0 Kudos

stevenwalker
Contributor I

The installer for ISF v1.1 does have a component selection menu however Mailbox Tool is not available as a choice. I am choosing Demonstration install type but choosing other options generates the same error.

0 Kudos

aswins
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Steve,

Can you please follow the steps below and let us know if you are successful?

1. Uninstall previous versions of FXLC95000 Mailbox tool if any. Also uninstall previous versions of ISF 1.1.

2. Run ISf1.1 installation.

3. Select "Typical" installation and deselect "Tools" and proceed with installation.

Check if you can complete the installation successfully for ISF 1.1 except Mailbox Tool which is available under Tools section. Please let us know your results.

Also please let us know your PC configuration. Is it 32 bit? Windows 7? Processor?

pastedImage_1.png

Thanks

Aswin

0 Kudos